Silicon Valley techpreneur, Mark Zuckerberg, has said that he was not worried about the money lost or the number of users who migrated to other social media platforms during a seven-hour outage of his services on Monday, October 4, 2021.

Zuckerberg, who made this known in a Facebook post late Tuesday,October 5, 2021, said he was rather concerned about those who rely on his products to connect with friends and family.

Newsmen had earlier reported that about three billion social media users regained access to their online community late Monday as Facebook-owned services, WhatsApp and Instagram, came back online after the record seven-hour outage.

With Monday’s outage of his apps, Zuckerberg’s personal wealth fell by nearly $7 billion, knocking him down a notch on the list of the world’s richest people, after a whistleblower came forward and outages took Facebook Inc.’s flagship products offline, according to Bloomberg.